Advanced Diagnostic Tools
Diagnosis of STDs are done by serological assays, amplification techniques, immunological diagnosis attains accurate result of the diagnosis. Point-of-care test enables rapid screening of Syphilis and allows treatment without delay. Nucleic acid amplification tests monitor the infection trends and helps in the adaptation of treatment protocols. Drug-resistance test provides the provisions for identifying drug resistance in the STDs which aids in overcoming the resistance and provide a better treatment. Further improvements in the diagnosis method can help in rapid and cost-effective method for screening of the STDs.
- Track 1-1 Nucleic acid Tests
- Track 2-2 Serological Assays
- Track 3-3 Amplification Techniques
- Track 4-4 Immunological Diagnosis
- Track 5-5 Drug-Resistance Testing
- Track 6-6 Point-of-Care Test